Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Mixtape: Track Four - Home Making

I started out with a coral shirt, and all of my furniture obliged me.
   My avatar is homeless. Luckily for her, Second Life is one of the only places on any world, real or virtual, in which that's okay. I'm lucky, in that the beautiful and prodigious Kitti Wytchwood lets me bum around at her place, and today, I chose to doll up a corner with the little bit of furniture that I own.
   Trust me, I am perfectly aware of how precisely silly it is to buy virtual furniture when one has nowhere to put it, and honestly, I cannot defend doing this to myself. I suppose it's borne from an intense desire to surround myself with and personally posses beautiful things. That said, I did have an aspiration at one point to have my own house. I planned to seek out a plot once I started this blog, but I'm not sure that I want to anymore, simply because I see how often I spend at Kitti's skybox, and I'm not sure I want to cut myself off from everyone else so much. Also, as I've learned from this, I'm shit at decorating.
Use books to show people the movies you like
I'm surprised by just how much of my furniture is some shade of pink, and contains no cephalopod prints. Get your head in the game, Norah.


What I'm wearing:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Brandi - Frost 05
Hair: Magika - Meadow
Eyes: [Buzz] Mysteria - Ice
Eyeliner: NOX. Electric Liner Black
Eyebrows: [Buzz] Katie Brows - Tinted
Shirt: {mon tissu} Spade Blouse - Coral Cascade
Panties: .tsg. Sentofuku Lingerie 
Nails: Ama. Slink Nails - Pride 2014

Furniture:
Bed: flowey. daydream bed
Suitcase: {vespertine} machinarium suitcase - beetles
Chair: ohmai Pigpunzel Chair (no longer available)
Poster 1: floorplan. i love you frame - arabic
Poster 2: floorplan. summer frames - simple
Book 1: floorplan. handbook for the recently deceased (dollarbie!)
Book 2: floorplan. philosophy of time travel (dollarbie!)
Owl: {vespertine} fabric bird sleepy owl - teal (Rare gacha prize)
Chinese Food: {af} Chinese - group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment