Thursday, May 15, 2014

What's in a Norah?

Listen, I've only had one post, but I can tell that you took one look at it and thought, 'I love this Norah thing. Where can I get one?' Well, new friend, I'm afraid to inform you that you cannot purchase a Norah, receive one as a gift, or even find one laying in a gutter. However, I myself am intimately familiar with the components of a Norah, and can give you tips on assembling your own Norah facsimile. We here at the Vespers Institute of kickassitude and taking no guff have carefully dissected what exactly makes up a Norah:

What's in a you? Do you break down into pieces as easily as a Norah?

What's on a Norah?
Skin: -Glam Affair- Brandi - Frost 05
Hair: TRUTH Yelena
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Mysteria Eyes - Ice
Eyebrows: [Buzzeri] Katie Brows (tinted)
Eyeliner: [Buzzeri] Royale Liner
Eyebags: NOX. Eyebags
Sweater: ISON Angora Sweater (midnight)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts (brown)
Shoes: Ingenue Esme Flats - Dove (past FLF item, tinted)

Pose: flowey. the base

No comments:

Post a Comment